Wednesday 21 December 2011

New Blog... heh heh

OK!

Hi everyone, my name is Emma and I am 32 years old and live in Glasgow in the UK. I'm a SAHM of 3 children and I love to make things :)

I love cooking and trying out new dishes and techniques and the first times I make a dish is always exciting, nerve wracking and thrilling! I recently learned how to fillet a fish which was quite an experience for me... didn't really see myself ever doing that! Loved it!

At the moment I'm knitting..... LOTS! I seem to have lost my cross stitch bug but at least I'm not sitting doing nothing with my time!

Pictures of my creations (cooking or otherwise) will be uploaded here whether it be progress or completion!

Anyway, off for now, my daughter's hat won't knit itself... CYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment