Saturday 31 December 2011

Not Done Much

Not much to report this evening.  Not done much in the way of the hat the past couple of nights.  I've been playing my The Sims 3 game the past couple of nights (well, I'm allowed SOME time to myself). 

Since the time is now 12:44am GMT it is now New Years Eve.  Don't see too much getting done throughout NYE either.  My 'wee mammy' is coming through to spend New Year with us and I can't be more happier!  It's been 16 years since we last spent a new year together! SIXTEEN YEARS! I'm really excited about it.

There's Vodka and Smirnoff Ice, and Shops Own Brand Baileys (I'm not really as cheap as that normally) and Nik has Cointreau and Dissarono, not that he'll drink it for NYE, poor sod has been told he needs to work and he won't be finished until after 3AM!  I'm glad we didn't get married on NYE all those years ago or we'd never see each other when Hogmany lands on a weekend.... sucks! Would love to set a new date TBH, been engaged for six years on Christmas Day there.  I have my dress [which is now 2 sizes too small for me :'-(], my Tiara [which Nik lovingly bought for me] and a few other bits.  Feeling a bit frustrated now as we don't have the money and nothing has really been mentioned about it.

Oh well.... anyway!

I wish all my readers [if any] a very happy new year and hope all your dreams come true in 2012!

Love coming your way!

Emz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment