Thursday 22 December 2011

Tiramisu

Ok, so today I made Tiramisu for the first time.... was rather nice actually.  Had to resist temptation for another serving.


I used crushed and chopped milk chocolate chips for topping (improvisation) which gave it a nice texture.  I really must get glass cookware and serving dishes so people can see how beautiful their dish is before they eat it.

Still knitting my eldest's hat... don't see much of that getting done before Boxing Day... so much to over the next three days.  Will post a progress pic of the hat within the next couple days all going well... children are now off school until 9th January and my fiancé is working most of tomorrow and all of Christmas Eve so it's time splitting for me (cleaning, cooking, preparing, spending time with the kids and knitting).

Tick Tock.... it's getting late so I'm going to finish this blog off for now.  If I don't see you all before Christmas Day then please have a very safe and happy one.

Bright Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment