Sunday 15 January 2012

Let's Knit Glasgow Central Stitch 'n' Bitch

Well, I arrived late at my knitting group, stupid bus was very slow. But I was made to feel very welcome and at ease. I am one of the youngest of the ladies that were there, Aileen being the other youngest. We're both the same age. There was seven of us there when I arrived (that soon changed to 6, did I scare her off?) and I was informed that there is another 4 that attends, but not today.

Everyone seemed to take an interest in what I had on my pins. It felt nice. I was very happy to show them and show off my Sirdar Snuggly Kisses yarn that I'm using. Everyone seemed so friendly and it is a great thing to be part of their group. It gave me somewhere to go and knit and talk about knitting without boring the life out of my long suffering partner (God bless you Nik, you put up with a lot!).

So I managed to do more on my little one's jacket this morning, more than I thought I would and I met new people, BONUS!

Got a picture here so from left to right we have:

Doreen, Aileen, Janette, Margaret and Gillian.

Clockwise: Doreen, Aileen, Janette, Margaret and Gillian

Lovely ladies!!!!


Update on jacket later, I'm on the bus home and don't have a picture handy x

UPDATE: 2:52pm

Fixed my errors in the blog and here is a pic of my wee one's Jacket (what I've done so far):





You see it's longer now.... lol.

I have volunteered to take charge of the Let's Knit Glasgow Central Stitch 'n' Bitch blog.  The ladies have all been so busy so I said I would gladly help out!  You can find their blog here Glasgow Central Stitch 'n' Bitch. Looking forward to keeping their readers updated with all that's happening :)

Off to knit more so bye for now

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment