Friday 13 January 2012

NEW HAT!!! And an OOPS!

Well, nothing got done on my wee ones jacket since my last update (almost a week) simply because I was doing what should have been a smaller project.... should have only taken a couple of days but I had to keep frogging the blooming thing!

So here it is.  Patons Slouchy Hat (from a kit to make either a hat OR scarf OR fingerless gloves) worked in Patons Colour Works Aran shade number 85.

Back View

Side View


I am really pleased with this.















The kit was purchased from Deramores and cost £11.69.  This is the exact page.  In the kit you get 2 x 50g (120m/131yds) balls of Patons Colour Works Aran in Shade 85, a pair of 6mm straight needles (advice, use longer needles instead of the pair in the kit as they are too short), and the pattern to make either the above Slouchy Hat, a Scarf or a pair of Fingerless Gloves.  I chose the hat as you can tell (DUH) as I thought it was much more funky and very trendy!


Now for the OOPS! part of the blog.... poor Jacket hasn't been touched so tonight it's about that!  So hopefully more and more progress pics for you all!

Stay safe, stay happy and keep crafting!

Emz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment